Friday, October 03, 2008

Judah pictures!

It's been a while since I have sent out pictures of Judah, and with another kiddo on the way, I figure I need to get on it. So here's a very small photo run of our son's first 16 months...

Here he is at five days


3 months...


6 months...and one of his first experiences with solid food...


10 months, "look daddy, I broke the lock and found the cabinets!"


11 months, just kickin' it in my la-z-boy


It's my 1st birthday!


Chillin' at the splash park...(14 months old)



Swimming with daddy (15 months)


Cruising the back yard...


After the Cowboys lost...


Playing my "drum" in the front yard...(16 months)


And today, playing around in daddy's car...


Of course, the woman who makes this boy as fun and good looking as he is...


I am so very thankful for my wonderful wife and our wonderful kids. Judah is more fun every day and we can't wait to meet his little brother or sister on the way!!

We're also thankful for all the support we get from family, friends, and our church!

All our love,

the Mayfields

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home